We make your Party XTREME FUN!


Leave Us a Review Google+
Call: (808) 621-3001


Park Permits

Permit Information

It is your responsibility to obtain a City and County of Honolulu or State of Hawaii park permit before your party.  It is not just a picnic or camping permit!  You must state that you are using an Xtreme Fun Rentals, Inc. Inflatable and a generator (if applicable).

Our liability insurance policy is filed with both the State of Hawaii and the City and County of Honolulu!

We are not responsible if we set up our units at a park and you are asked to deflate it by the police or park attendant because you do not have the proper permits for the inflatable.  No money would be refunded if you do not obtain the correct permits.

City and County of Honolulu Parks

Phone: (808) 768-3440

Website for C&C of Honolulu Parks www.honolulu.gov/parks/parkuse.html

State of Hawaii Parks

Phone: (808) 587-0300

Website for State of Hawaii Parks www.hawaiistateparks.org